By using our services, the client agrees to abide by the following terms.
1. The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
2. The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the websiteís ranking with Google.
3. It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign.
4. There will be only 100% guarantee on link to link removals unless otherwise contained herein, the link removal services provided by V4B Digital to client shall be limited to the following services/activities, unless otherwise provided:
a. Removal of the web links will be done once mutually agreed between both the parties.
b. The removal process will start once the client pay the full amount transferred to V4B Digital bank account.
c. If the complaints are not removed with the timeline agreed between both the parties, money received shall be refunded in the next 10 working days to the client.
d. Any new link of the same/different nature will be treated as a new project under new pricing.
e. V4B Digital will not be able to provide any future guarantee for the links removed once from the web but limited to some web portals.
5. All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances, except the link removal services.
6. If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by V4B Digital or does not implement the changes advised by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
7. V4B Digital follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as;
a. Makes use of hidden links
b. Links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
c. Uses page redirect or cloaking techniques.
d. Submits the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of V4B Digital.
e. Uses automated website submission software or websites.
f. Uses automated reciprocal link programs.
g. V4B Digital reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ëbad neighbourhoodí or for reasons of optimization, V4B Digital may request the client to change hosting provider.
3rd Party Fees
Any fees that the search engines charge to include a listing are to be born separately by the client. This includes, but is not limited to pay per inclusion charges in directories like Yahoo! Etc.
Access to the client website
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
1. Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
2. Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
3. Unlimited access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and tracking purposes.
4. A email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by V4B Digital for search engine optimization purposes.
6. If Clientís site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. V4B Digital can create site content at an additional cost to the Client.
Warranties and Indemnity
The client warrants to the Company at all times that the material included in the Web Site: (a) is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party. (b) is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision, statute. (c) is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force from time to time in relation to Advertising of Goods or Services. (d) contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment) Regulations 2000. (e) is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision, (f) does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of Consumer Protection Act.
Loss of Service
The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the Companyís control.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
V4B Digital terms and conditions prohibit the disclosure of customer information without the customerís express written consent except as required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, subpoena or other legal process served on V4B Digital. If you require information regarding a V4B Digital customer you must fax, mail, or serve a valid subpoena on V4B Digital Solutions Private Limited.
NOTE: YOUR SIGNATURE ON A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED. YOUR USE OF OUR SEO SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A VIRTUAL SIGNATURE, HAVING THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SIGNED A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.